What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

DAB radio

A

Anonymous

Has anyone successfully installed a DAB unit in their RCZ?

It's an absolute shocker that DAB isn't an option. :thumbdown:

There's no obvious siting place for another head-end, and anyway I'm reluctant to ruin the interior with an obvious add-on box.

Pure Highway? - But loads of wires to lose.
Acoustic solutions DAB ICS100?
Sonichi S1000? I think this might hide away in the central cubby between the seats! Not entirely sure that this is the safe thing to do!

Can't bludgeon anything in at bottom of cental stack, even by removing the smokers sliding pit, because anything installed there appears to foul the dealer socket connection behind the bottom tray liner.

I'm getting the Connect nav, has anyone removed this and can confirm rear connectivity? I want to hard wire connect the DAB, not use an FM frequency.

External DAB aerial? (Anyone in the sticks successfully using an internal DAB aerial?) External mount can't go near the roof, dear god no! Possible on n/s rear wing, similar to say a BMW Z4?

Thoughts/advice welcome!

A

Anonymous

I honestly cannot believe that DAB is not an option I was gutted, especially when its a standard option on so many volume cars these days, I'm a big listner to 5Live and Talksport and in MW its shocking!!!!!

A

Anonymous

is there any option you can use which will attach to the aux ports in the glove box giving a semi hard-wired solution?

A

Anonymous

I guess you could add a portable dab radio into the aux, powered by the 12v, still gutted its not an option