What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

CUSTOMISING

A

Anonymous

HAS ANYBODY FOUND ANY CUSTOM PARTS FOR THE RCZ I HAVE TAKEN DELIVERY OF A BLACK GT,AND IM LOVING IT :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum BlackRcz :greetings-wavingblue:

Which engine model did you go for?

What sort of custom parts were you thinking of?

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Welcome to the forum BlackRcz :greetings-wavingblue:

Which engine model did you go for?

What sort of custom parts were you thinking of?

MY MODEL IS GT 156
IM LOOKING FOR ANYTHING AT ALL BOTH INSIDE AND OUTSIDE
CHEERS

A

Anonymous

LOOKING FOR ANYTHING AT ALL LIGHTS ,BODY WORK ,EXHAUST ANY WE TICKY DICKY THING TO MAKE IT DIFFERENT

A

Anonymous

Have you seen the posts on the forum with the additional exhaust trims? They look fantastic :dance: and definitely something I'm going to ask my dealers about when I eventually get given a build date :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow:

A

Anonymous

I saw the bit about the quad exhaust & totally agree, they look fantastic, so took the details over to my dealer with the part number etc. They are very interested in the idea & my salesman is heading up to Southgate next week to have a nosey! My black GT HDi is being fitted with them before we take delivery!

I know it will look a bit odd in the winter when only 2 are emmitting any burn/vapour what have you, but what the heck...it will be worth it. I got a picture of an identical RCZ (rear) & thru Photoshop put quads on it together with the reg that is going on it. Now I'm having to take sleeping pills at night to stop me day-dreaming all night about taking delivery of my beast! I know you should'nt wish your life away, but this is an exception - Come on November!!! :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

The RCZ with the quads isnt here anymore im affraid, we sold it! However, more than happy to tell him what he needs to look at. Tell him to ask for Louis.

A

Anonymous

Hello! picked up my excellent GT200 on Monday the 13th Sept.and imediately set about getting the Quad exhaust fitted, having previously purchased the trim from the local dealer. personally I think it makes the car look even more expensive.
With a bit of luck within this post should be a link to a few hurriedly taken pictures with the daylight quickly dissapearing, but gives you an idea what the Quad Exhaust looks like on a darker car i.e. Charcoal. As has been mentioned elswhere the Charcoal colour is very dependent on the sunlight and can even look black in low light.

http://s826.photobucket.com/albums/zz184/scoobielew/RCZ/

GT RCZ

Reaction score
The quads look ott to me.

Would be ok if the engine was a V8+ but its only a 1.6

RCZ1

Reaction score
I think it looks great Scoobie - but it would just be 2 more things to clean for me - I already take long enough :thumbup: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Went over to my dealer's today and ordered the quad trim! OTT it may well be but each to his/her own :cool:. I took with me two photos off the forum as well as the serial number (7453.79) which is the trim. They looked it up and you also need the bracket serial number 7416V5 or it might be VS (parts guy's handwriting). They were very glad I'd brought the info to them because they hadn't heard of or seen the quads. While there I had another ogle at the loveliness of the mercury grey :dance: because the photos don't really do the colour justice.

VASS

Reaction score
scoobielew said:
Hello! picked up my excellent GT200 on Monday the 13th Sept.and imediately set about getting the Quad exhaust fitted, having previously purchased the trim from the local dealer. personally I think it makes the car look even more expensive.
With a bit of luck within this post should be a link to a few hurriedly taken pictures with the daylight quickly dissapearing, but gives you an idea what the Quad Exhaust looks like on a darker car i.e. Charcoal. As has been mentioned elswhere the Charcoal colour is very dependent on the sunlight and can even look black in low light.

http://s826.photobucket.com/albums/zz184/scoobielew/RCZ/

heh, you're one letter away from my reg

http://picturepush.com/public/4108349

A

Anonymous

Glad our bit of playing has paid off with a lovely result for you all. We really enjoyed making ours different, and glad others agreed. If anything else changes on our Demo's I shall let you know! Our Dolphin Blue 163 GT turned up this morning, I think the sales manager may have accidentally ticked every single option box! Looking forward to taking that home!

A

Anonymous

Well thats amazing Vass, and interestingly enough I did have a small scare with mine as the engine light remained on after starting on the 3rd day, plus the radio diplay went off previous to that. To cut a long story short was put on the analizer, some connecters were removed and replaced and its been fine since. The suggestion was that there may have been a loose connection.
When I rang the dealer to get some advice the young man in the service department asked if it was the car that had been replaced :? Your story did occur to me at the time.
My guess is that you purchased your vehicle from the same dealer as he told me I had got the last of the pre-selected number plates, as I had asked if I could choose from his list as had done on a previously new purchase elsewhere. He explained that wouldnt be possible as the number had already been selected and the last of the batch.
All I will say at the moment and you will know if its the same dealer is that in my case they were very helpful, generous an accomodating and they live not very far from the south coast. :thumbup: or :thumbdown: