What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Custom Badge Logo's

A

Anonymous

Just seen these badges on E-bay Item number: 270895548840. They do not look bad. Mine is completely debadged but might consider putting back on the carbon fibre ones from this seller.

A

Anonymous

I don't understand, why would you debadge your car?? :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

So what are you intending on doing with the roof arches then??? :eusa-think: :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
So what are you intending on doing with the roof arches then??? :eusa-think: :eusa-think:

Donna there roof arches are black didnt you know :?: :idea: :lol:

A

Anonymous

correct jassyo06

Painted from new one of the first, even the chrome lions on the wheel centre caps have been blacked out as well

samwell

Reaction score
race0360 said:
correct jassyo06

Painted from new one of the first, even the chrome loins on the wheel centre caps have been blacked out as well

Are they an optional extra? :D

samwell

Reaction score
race0360 said:
They are not a peugeot optional extra.

All this was done at my local Peugeot body shop before delivery at extra cost

Hehe, I see my bolding didn't show up much, you said "loins" as opposed to lions. Anyway, was a crap joke ;)

A

Anonymous

also they are the design of lions which were superseded on ur lovely new rcz's would look ok on my 308cc

A

Anonymous

race0360 said:
Because I hate chrome on the outside of my car

So how scary is the debadge process? I seem to recall the badges are just on using ds tape?

Davie

A

Anonymous

M3 tape on the rear. Front badge is fixed with 4mm studs which will leave holes in the panel.

A

Anonymous

Did you get the carbon fibre lion Ian?
If so lets have a piccy - it looks like it might look fab on the rear

A

Anonymous

Did order the carbonfibre one not bad but did not look right on black, more a grey black carbon look so sent it back.

Next saturday car is booked in for Spi-vision to be fitted on all the lights. They do carbon wrap and he says its more of a black so I might have the front black badge done first, then I may put the badges back on the back.

Will let you know

A

Anonymous

Badges to hard to carbon wrap. Looked crap.

Front badge now completely removed and mounting plate, holes plastic welded and chrome horse shoe sand blasted to remove chrome film. All now in primer prepared for painting and will be sprayed tomorrow so badge area will be just be a flat panel on front in nero black.

Refitting will be at weekend now.