What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Currently alllowed speed

A

Anonymous

Hi guys,

On my TomTom in my previous car I could actually see the allowed speed on the road I was currently driving (wasn't always correct, but still),
this option isn't supported by our SatNav? Also, my TOMTOM would 'bliepbliep' if a SpeedCam was nearby, isn't this supported either? I just
downloaden en updated my car with 'Speedcams NaviDrive3D April 2012', but I have no idea if this includes the speedcams here in Holland?

Thanks guys!
Sander

A

Anonymous

Yea my £49.99 Tom Tom on my iPhone does all static speed cameras in N Ireland and displays individual road speeds so why would pay £1500 for built in one :eusa-think: :wtf:

A

Anonymous

Haha, the system offers more functionality than just that, and it was on the car when I bought it so not much of a choice there..
So the built-in doens't support either of these two things?

A

Anonymous

Yes it does them both. However you do need to pay for it. The speed camera warning bleeps as well as a visual warning, unfortunately the road speed warning is not accurate in MPH.
I have purchased and installed my "High Risk Areas" direct from the official NAVTEQ site and it covers 13 countries.
It does state on the case "For accurate risk area alerts information when using miles as a metric your navigation system software version must be equal or above N32B" as mine now is I will need to check if the road speeds indicated are now correctly displayed or not, however as we do not have any fixed speed cameras in North Yorkshire I shall have to wait to discover the truth.