What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Creso o Gymru, Hello from Wales

A

Anonymous

Picked up my RCZ last week, Charcoal Sport HDI and have done over 1000 miles already.

New car gleam gone but I do love it ...

Cheers

Al :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum :greetings-wavingblue:

Always good to have yet another member of the Official Owners Club. Glad you are enjoying your new toy.
We are always pleased to see pics of members pride and joy, so don't be shy :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Congratulations. Sounds like you're enjoying it. Still waiting for mine to be delivered so I'm jealous.

If you want to restore that new car gleam, read the section on car care in this forum. You'll soon have your car in showroom condition again.

RCZooM

A

Anonymous

:beer: Welcome from West Cardiff...................I sense a Sth Wales meet up is on the cards
Had mine a week now and the smile is perm etched on my mush!
enjoy it and post some piccies !

A

Anonymous

Hi Aled and welcome to the forum :greetings-wavingblue: . You're not associated with Walking in the Air, are you :eusa-think: ??? Glad you're enjoying your new baby and as others have said...piccies!!!