What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

COR DON'T SHE SOUND NICE!

A

Anonymous

Had me girl for a week now and just starting to use bit more throttle and blimey, the sound in the car is amazing, (GT THP 200) this experience just gets better. I've had more expensive and faster cars than the RCZ but she really is the best car I've ever had, get out after ever ride with a grin on me face to challenge any village idiot :D

Also...washed and polished her last nite..and used a microfibre cloth for the wax and polish off, just don't understand why I havn't used them before, really brilliant...no smeary marks. Was funny, I know you shouldn't wax a car in sunlight so I was waiting on the drive last nite, talking to the sun to hurry up and go down like some weird vampire, so that I could put the wax on. Got it done tho....both daughters decide to come out on their bikes trying to wind daddy up as to how close they could ride to me steed of need. :roll:

Hope you're all goodly and for those who are waiting..let the time go quick.

Ciao

Greg

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hi Greg

Glad you liked the microfibre cloths - they are really good !

Sounds like you are having a great time with the RCZ - wish it was mine ;)

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 and Brooktop cheers.

Yes, I'm now using the sponge for bath time and got meself a sheepskin mitt, funny thing is I never knew sheep wore mitts..its a right hander too :roll:

G

A

Anonymous

using the sheepskin mitt on my RCZ & mircofibre cloth WOW what a finish big thanks for the tip guys :thumbup: :cool:

A

Anonymous

is there any specific mits or microfibre cloths you lot are using or will any out of halfords do?

A

Anonymous

I'm using the Halfords ones, they have a range of micro cloths

G

RCZ1

Reaction score
GEEGEE123 said:
is there any specific mits or microfibre cloths you lot are using or will any out of halfords do?

It's best to go for the best quality ones that you can. Some are thicker / softer than others so choose carefully. I've never bought any from Halfords so can't comment on theirs.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Oh forgot to add.

To wash them, put them in the washing machine on 60 degrees and don't use any fabric conditioner and use liquid wash stuff rather than powder. Far better for your microfibre cloths. Powder makes them go scratchy !

A

Anonymous

Hi guys, I know the 200THP sounds very nice but what about the 156THP, do both sound the same?

A

Anonymous

hi both engines sound very similar as they are basically the same engine the 200thp as a membrane which vibrates at a certain rpm giving a nice rasping sound