What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Console shows blue screen instead of maps

Bushwick

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Since today the console starts showing a blue screen instead of the map. Radio, telephone menu and all other stuffs works fine. Normaly when u are not navigating i can see the map where you are driving, but now it shows a blue screen instead. I also tryed factory settings but problem stays. Does anyone have seen this before? (I did updated the console with the 2022 firmware update wich is also on this forum, but was working fine)

lfe

Reaction score
Disconnect the battery, wait a minute and reconnect it. The only thing that is lost is the date- time setting

Bushwick

Reaction score
Thanks guys - i tryed disconnecting the battery and did not work. Then i pressed the button showed on photo and the map is back. I feel very dumb now 😂 - so i was watching a blocked blue dvd screen. (There was a movie dvd inside)9601997E-93B3-45D2-8EF9-19894187E25F.jpeg