What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Competition - what happens next?

A

Anonymous

So what happens when someone 'wins' the monthly photo comp? Is it just the joy of winning?

I was just thinking - how about it (mods) if the month's winning photo was used up there ^^^^ in the forum title bar? ..... I'm getting a bit fed up of looking at the bog standard black RCZ! :lol:

Surely that's something that's easily done?

A

Anonymous

Rotation so each months winner comes up for a single day on rotation every 12 days?... Would be neat

A

Anonymous

Sounds like a lot of extra work for somebody. Would we really notice the result? I had to scroll up to see what Donna was referring to, so I for one wouldn't evan notice if it did change.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Tony has plans for the forum and future changes - one of which is to have a new banner at the top with possibly winning photos from the competition. Watch this space.......................

Hatman

Reaction score
donnaj1dlh said:
So what happens when someone 'wins' the monthly photo comp? Is it just the joy of winning?

I was just thinking - how about it (mods) if the month's winning photo was used up there ^^^^ in the forum title bar? ..... I'm getting a bit fed up of looking at the bog standard black RCZ! :lol:

Surely that's something that's easily done?

That's exactly the same as 207oc surely something more original would be suitable for the RCZ forum.

A

Anonymous

We certainly have a nice choice of pictures and I did think about compiling them in to a calendar for charity. I think though given the relative newness of the forum and number of users this will have to wait until next year to gain a critical mass.

Many other forums do use the images in their masks heads and not only does look great, I think competition winners would love their photos there too. We are looking at investing in a new template, because as it stands now, only an image the size of the existing logo can be placed and it really doesn't do the pictures any justice.

Hopefully we'll get a few more sponsors in the near future and we can start improving the look and feel of the site.