What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Collecting my 2.0 HDi GT

A

Anonymous

Hello Everyone

Collecting my Pearl White RCZ with black wing mirrors, carbon fibre roof and champagne arches on Saturday 26th. She has a Sat Nav and Bi-Xenons,

So looking forward to getting behind the wheel.

A

Anonymous

I'm collecting mine the following week (hopefully) mine is same spec as your pretty much, the wait is killing me lol.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Pearl White is the second best choice you made after choosing the RCZ :D

Look forward to seeing some pics especially of your champagne arches :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

The waiting is nearly over for both of you, not too many :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: to go. Good luck for the handover and don't forget to post some pics :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Monday 28th is pick up day for me...taking the day off so i can get used to my new wheels...roll on Monday :0)
Gary.

A

Anonymous

RCZ_84 said:
I'd Love a delivery date!!
You should surely be getting something soon as it used to be around 14 days from build to delivery. Fingers crossed for good news soon :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

glappin said:
Monday 28th is pick up day for me...taking the day off so i can get used to my new wheels...roll on Monday :0)
Gary.
:clap: Not long to go...sleepless night on Sunday? Don't forget to put your clock forward so you've one less hour to wait :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Good call...for once an hours less sleep will be welcome!!

A

Anonymous

philbuk said:
I'm collecting mine the following week (hopefully) mine is same spec as your pretty much, the wait is killing me lol.

I'm sure it will be worth the wait. I have had several new cars, so am a little blaze about it all. But this one is something way beyond all my previous purchases. Normally sell after two years but if this proves reliable and trouble free, then I may be less willing to let it go. But this is only day 1 so I shall give it a little longer before making any rash conclusions.

Good luck for next week