What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Collected today after 19 week wait

A

Anonymous

:happy-wavemulticolor: :auto-car:

Today,after a 19 week wait,I got the call "your paperwork has arrived from swansea,would you be able to collect it at 3 pm !!" :dance: :mrgreen: :clap:

I had to think about it for at least a micro second :eek:

I cant thank enough,Ken McNeil from Struans,Perth for his support,and some freebies to boot !! :beer:
£00 voucher for accessories,Nokia phone(even though I ordered in May),a model RCZ,a copy of "The quest for Le Mans, and a copy of "200 years of excellence and emotion ", a free use of a car for the extra week waiting for Swansea,a full tank of diesel and a free first big service...wow now that's what I call customer service !! :thumbup:
I took a 100 mile detour home,drives superbly,turned heads in each town and village I passed through.
So my Pearl White,Anthracite Soltice alloys,chrome arches,black leather interior and vision pack is now officially in my garage. :dance:
I will post some photos tomorrow, it looks absolutely fantastic. :clap:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hi David

That's a truly fantastic deal you got there. Mine has been offering me similar to you by the sounds of it.

Can't wait to see your pics. A 100 mile detour is definitely something that I would do. Enjoy :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

lucky you i'v still got a long wait for my white RCZ

get some pics up

A

Anonymous

Congratulations David, and a fantastic deal with your, er...dealers! Happy motoring and detours! :lol: