What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Collected my RCZ 2.0 HDi GT

A

Anonymous

Wow. What a car. Really impressed so far. Got several questions that I would like answers to. If anyone is willing to answer them it will save time discovering for myself.

Eg. What is the SIM card holder for inside of the centre armrest? Put my sim in from my telephone, but it said it did not have a sim installed. Also I connected my iPod via a lead to the socket also in the armrest but it appears to have selected about 50 tracks. Is that all it is going to play or will they always be 50 different ones? There seems to be so many things on this car that are new to me and would love to gather knowledge from people in the know.

Here's hoping

Ron

A

Anonymous

I think there are a number of threads on both these issues.
From what my dealer told me you just put your sim card in the slot and hey presto, but i think the cars system would have to be configured first, as for the ipod, i'm sure i read that certain ipods function better with the car than others, but again this could be down to settings.
I have'nt had my car yet, as it's on order, so i can't really advise, but i do know theres a lot of "toys" on the RCZ to play with and get used to.
If you look back through this technical forum i think you will find answers to both your queries, if you cant find anything someone will come along shortly and sort things out for you, it's a very good site for straight answers and no nonsense. :thumbup: