What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Clutch Replacement

A

Anonymous

I had around 6000km a strange grating noice occuring intermittantly on pull off in 1st gear. Was eventually diagnosed as a clutch issue and required full clutch, pressure plate and flywheel replacement under warranty at 9000km. The problem disappeared. At 12000km it has returned. Has anyone else experienced this?
I do not drive the car agressively so must be some manufacturing fault. The car is 20 months old.

RCZ1

Reaction score
I had a grating noise with my gears at high revs but was linked to timing chain issues, which was replaced along with the tensioner.

A

Anonymous

if yours is a hdi, it could bee a hyraulic fault which can bee corrected easily with the fitting of a inline slave valve . fitted by peugeot under warranty.
it has been a common fault on early hdi,s . check it out by holding down the clutch and rev engine quite high,if there is the noise then that the prob. :dance: