What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Citroen DS5 sport Opinions...........

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
Kerry bhoyo great to hear from ya.............. :thumbup: :D but sorry not on my watch would i ever entertain a vauxhall

If I had a pound every time someone said that to me I could of afforded an Audi :D

To be honest m8 I can only speak from personal experience, just like I always have done when giving an opinion on here.
I'm not a technical wizard when it comes to cars, but I have had many Vauxhalls and none have ever played up.
My RCZ has been back to the dealers more in the last 20 months than all the Vauxhalls I have owned put together.
Ok a lot of the issues on the RZC were minor, but this still amounts to poor build quality in my opinion.

I tend to buy my cars on my past experience, the Peugeot I did on impulse !
Bad move, good move :eusa-think: I'm undecided, but ones things for sure, I wont be rushing back to a Peugeot dealer when the time finally comes to part company. But I may well visit my local Vauxhall dealership.

Problem I have is that I'm a sucker for a pretty face, I fell for the RCZ's looks and the DS3 Sport keeps giving me the eye ;)
The French do tend to come up with the "lookers", :thumbup:
But again speaking from experience, many "lookers" tend to be dog rough under the makeup and wear dirty underwear to the party. :thumbdown:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Well I've had 2 Vauxhalls and I was very happy with both of mine too. Only a very slight problem with one, which my dealer wasn't really interested, so took it to another, who couldn't do enough to help and sorted it out for me.

I've had the engine timing chain and tensioner problem on my RCZ but it was soon resolved by dealer - who's service department has been superb. Their Sales team however could learn a thing or two from them! Apart from that problem I've been very happy with the RCZ which is why I intend to buy the facelifted model. My car is a great car to drive and I get great pleasure from driving it. Long may it continue.

A

Anonymous

09 plate Vauxhall corsa 1.3 ecoflex its done 65;000iles since new during this time and almost from the start seat belts housing rattle very loudly still the fan and air con are as powerful as a small cough from baby the chrome door handles are now matt black as its all fell off the rear bumper that's attached to the rear wings have over lapped leading to he paint to leave the body work now there's just rust,the electric door mirrors only work occasionally the door handles stay open when used so when you pull them to close the door bounces back out,the paint is tracing paper thin the lacquer has gone from the entire front end,the vanity mirrors fall out the sun visor when opened,the engine seems the only thing that's ok but it suffers badly from turbo lag but l think the engine is from Fiat the build quality is terrible on this car as it is on her 2 sisters cars a 11 plate cords and 12 plate corsa.maybe its corsa's that are prone to this.

A

Anonymous

I think it all just proves a point that if your REALLY happy with a purchase, no matter who made it, you will return to that manufacture.

Peugeot, Vauxhall, Fiat, the list is probably endless :crazy:

A

Anonymous

I'd just like to have a Ferrari so I can see if I would stay loyal to the manufacturer. It has nothing to do with a dream i have harboured since i was 3. Now...I just need a wealthy benefactor...

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
I'd just like to have a Ferrari so I can see if I would stay loyal to the manufacturer. It has nothing to do with a dream i have harboured since i was 3. Now...I just need a wealthy benefactor...

LAMBO,LAMBO,LAMBO,.................... :lol: when are you gonne get it through yer quite intelligent heed the lambos are the ones to have, the gallardo...........is a modern work of art the aventador is the ultimate HYPER CAR not super car like ferrari..............but saying that mate the new ferrari F1 IS FOOKIN stunning :helpme: :helpme: :helpme: ... :lol: but its in Aventador country from which there is no retort :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

I got a Lambo for Christmas from my father in-law.

They're smaller than you'd think. :lol:

A

Anonymous

Jammy git in tri-pearlescent yellow aswell..................... :lol: :lol: bet ye its got a alcantara sports steering wheel into the bargain.................. :lol: :lol: looks like the giardo superleggera............. :cool: :cool: :cool:

A

Anonymous

I didn't have the heart to tell him that he'd picked the "wrong" ;) Italian supercar manufacturer. Jassy, just been trying to turn Jen into a Batman convert and have just watched the Dark Knight and Dark Knight rises on Blu-ray. My soul wept a little in that scene when Bruce Wayne defends Harvey Dent using the Aventador. I must confess that it's a very special motor. Still rather a 458 or the new Enzo replacement which promises to be spectacular!!

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
Jammy git in tri-pearlescent yellow aswell..................... :lol: :lol: bet ye its got a alcantara sports steering wheel into the bargain.................. :lol: :lol: looks like the giardo superleggera............. :cool: :cool: :cool:

:lol: :lol: Yeah...probably. It is indeed the Superleggera. It's mostly been used to "entertain" the cat.

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
I didn't have the heart to tell him that he'd picked the "wrong" ;) Italian supercar manufacturer. Jassy, just been trying to turn Jen into a Batman convert and have just watched the Dark Knight and Dark Knight rises on Blu-ray. My soul wept a little in that scene when Bruce Wayne defends Harvey Dent using the Aventador. I must confess that it's a very special motor. Still rather a 458 or the new Enzo replacement which promises to be spectacular!!

Do ya ever see a aventador for sale mate na,

ferrari's are ten a penny round ma way as you ya know................. :lol: :lol: but glad you have seen most likely the best action/super hero Trilogy ever made

and by the way Rizz bruce wayne saved them in a Murcielago.................... :lol: the aventador was only in the DKR

pm FOR MORE INFO........................ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
jassyo06 said:

:lol: :lol: Yeah...probably. It is indeed the Superleggera. It's mostly been used to "entertain" the cat.

entertain the cat ....................love it ooooh the longer winter nights........... :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

So it was...my bad. The Aventador is the one that the fantastic Catwoman pinches. There was an Aventador for sale...? Was it used? Wouldn't be able to get the weekly food shop in it though... :lol:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
So it was...my bad. The Aventador is the one that the fantastic Catwoman pinches. There was an Aventador for sale...? Was it used? Wouldn't be able to get the weekly food shop in it though... :lol:

anorexia i could live with............ :lol:

A

Anonymous

:lol: :lol: :lol: I wouldn't be able to afford any food anyway!!