What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Citroen DS3 Cabrio

A

Anonymous

Just seen the new DS3 Cabrio.
The one I like is £21.5k OTR.

Think I may have found my replacement for the RCZ.

Now, do I wait until I've had the RCZ 3 Years and see what deals may be had on the Cabrio after 6 months.

Or do I get it now.

Having heard about great deals some Owners have secured by waiting for their RCZ 6 / 12 months later, I am sorely tempted to wait this time.

Plus, no issues experienced with the HDi to date.

Mmm.....one to think about. Got to keep away from that Dealership.
Anyone Test Drove or actually have one (released today) ??

A

Anonymous

I test drove a DS3 sport it wasn't a cabrio but virtually the same in all but name and soft roof.

The ride was comfortable it eased into gear lovely and never felt as though you were travelling very fast so much so that the speed crept up and I had to brake several times because I was speeding and not noticed.

It handled pretty well but had a detached feel to it almost like a video game with no reel input from the steering wheel fly by wire if you know what I mean.

It's more practical than the RCZ family wise as plenty room in back.

I nearly bought one but by time I had it to my spec it brought me to the RCZ price range so I test drove an RCZ and fell in love.

The DS3 looks good but I think it has its own issues my partners friend and her husband have one each a white one and a black one hers constantly has to have the bulbs replaced but he's has been ok as far as I know.

A

Anonymous

Thanks Gadgetpuk,

The write-ups in the Car Mags have been pretty favourable too.

gadgetpuk said:
It handled pretty well but had a detached feel to it almost like a video game with no real input from the steering wheel fly by wire if you know what I mean.

I know exactly what you mean, which is why I'm hesitating.
As above, the write-ups weren't too bad on the majority of the car, although there were some comments on the steering. The Higher Spec you go for, the steering did seem to improve.

gadgetpuk said:
The DS3 looks good but I think it has its own issues my partners friend and her husband have one each a white one and a black one hers constantly has to have the bulbs replaced but he's has been ok as far as I know.

The Black or White seem to be the better colour scheme in the range.

Thanks for the information - appreciated.

:thumbup: