What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

CHROME FUEL LID???

A

Anonymous

Anyone know if you can get a chrome fuel lid for the RCZ , This would be a very nice touch , Mine is black , so it would look mad hot, any help very welcomed .

FGRob

Reaction score
RCZ007 said:
Anyone know if you can get a chrome fuel lid for the RCZ , This would be a very nice touch , Mine is black , so it would look mad hot, any help very welcomed .
Nothing has been listed as an option over here, although I know Peugeot are working on stuff but not sure on there time line.

A

Anonymous

Wow - Flash is black too - that would look great! So let me see that's RCZ1's bespoke nappa leather seat, quads and now a chrome fuel cap......... Troy are you reading this............. :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

RCZ007 said:

WOW...that sound lush! Let us know if you find one wont you, coz mine's black too! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

MARTHAMAY22 said:
RCZ007 said:

WOW...that sound lush! Let us know if you find one wont you, coz mine's black too! :thumbup:
:eusa-think: would that work on Amber Red...

t110jim

Reaction score
dont know about fuel filler flap but have you seen chrome mirrors on citreon ds3

A

Anonymous

On any color it would look sick !!!! I'm getting the plastic around the spoiler button
done in chrome aswell , and a few other bits of plastic , will really
finish the trim off nice