What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Chipex

t110jim

Reaction score
I have used chipex comes with colour matched to car blending solution and a block and type of cloth to blend in to original paint works reasonable well . I tend to leave slightly high and finish with polishing machine.

A

Anonymous

I'm used chipex on Pearl White. Not bad result. With some practice you can get very good result for the money.

A

Anonymous

This is just a small amount of polyester basecoat (matched to car colour) , polyester thinner (blend in product) and a single pack acrylic lacquer (finish coat) some artist brhshes and microfiber cloths , nit sure how much this kit costs but , you would be better going to your local automotive paint distributor and asking for a small amount of each of the above as it should work out cheaper :), having worked with automotive and industrial paints for 20 years it really annoys me the mark up these companies make to bundle together small quantities of the products :-(

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk