What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Chilean Miners

RCZ1

Reaction score
Has anyone been watching the live news of the release of the chilean miners?

I'm finding it quite emotional. It must be a fantastic relief for their families but of course, particularly the miners themselves. Live will not be the same for them again - in more ways than one. They are probably all going to be national heroes.

I'm not sure how I would have coped in their situation but it just goes to show the strenght of team spirit and sticking together.

I salute them all :clap: :clap: :clap: :text-bravo:

A

Anonymous

As do I.What an ordeal! Puts our having to wait for a new car entirely into perspective :oops: . What I did find amusing, though, was the comment that at least 5 of the miners had not only wives waiting for them but ALSO their mistresses!!! Might be an interesting reunion :lol:

RCZ1

Reaction score
BangorRCZ said:
As do I.What an ordeal! Puts our having to wait for a new car entirely into perspective :oops: . What I did find amusing, though, was the comment that at least 5 of the miners had not only wives waiting for them but ALSO their mistresses!!! Might be an interesting reunion :lol:

Yes, indeed it would :lol:

A

Anonymous

Nice little article in The Times today about all the wives and girlfriends going for makeovers so that they can look there best for when there husbands/boyfriends finally get out.

At which point, I imagine, the said wives/girlfriends will all say "get your dirty hands away from me you filthy...... " :eusa-whistle: :lol:

Godd luck to them all.

A

Anonymous

Think the miners had a makeover too. Anyone notice they were all clean shaven when they came out!!?

A

Anonymous

Good point, hadn't noticed that. Maybe those who went down the rescue shaft in the capsule to assess them took some essentials with them! After all, the world was looking on. Couldn't have the miners letting the team down :eek: :shock: :eusa-whistle: