What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

changing silver arches to matt black

A

Anonymous

Hi all

I'm toying with the idea of changing my silver arches on my black rcz to matt black. Just seen an rcz like this and it looked stunning. Does anyone know how I go about this. Is it simply a case of getting them sprayed? Any ideas on the cost of this? Thanks,.

A

Anonymous

Matt black paint would be the best way to go,Any bodyshop will do this for you...so i would shop around just by phoning even, for price's and recommended bodyshops in your area.

A

Anonymous

Or Abz just got his wrapped then if u fancy changing back just peel it of.

RCZ1

Reaction score
I would say wrap better than paint. Remember the original problems with painting the roof arches hence why Peugeot dropped them from the options list.

A

Anonymous

I would also suggest that getting them wrapped is the best option. I never did learn if the new matte arches are available for retro fitting although I can't imagine why they wouldn't be. I suspect that that would be a costly exercise though.

Abzynthe

Reaction score
There isnt a part number for them yet riz, but ill be enquiring when they are :)

A

Anonymous

evening All.
I take it from this post that the arches are removable? if so is the roof panel also removable? and has anyone considered replacing it with an acrylic plug? Just a thought!

Dave,
PS loving the new rcz... :D

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
diggerd said:
evening All.
I take it from this post that the arches are removable? if so is the roof panel also removable? and has anyone considered replacing it with an acrylic plug? Just a thought!

Dave,
PS loving the new rcz... :D

Yes the arches are removable as they are covers to the actual body arches. As for removing the roof, highly doubtful and not recommended.