What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Certificate of Conformation for Peugeot RCZ fo import to Sp

A

Anonymous

Just realized how valuable you guys out there are to me, having imported a RCZ to Spain (albeit not using it yet as DVLA Swansea are taking six weeks to send a new owner's log book to me - they were not at all apologetic....!!!!! Thanks for helping me, or not! with the new changeover to Spain headlamps, which will have to be purchased at up to Euros 700...

New problem. I need a Certificate of Conformity for the Car, which Norton Way Peugeot, who I bought the car from, were not able to supply me with. I suspect many others exporting a Peugeot might have the same problem. You would think it came with the car, but think you need to go on line to pay for one. Or should I nag the garage? Otherwise it will cost about Euros 800 to inspect the car in Spain, which is stupid!! Great to have you on my side - but can you help?

Thanks again, Penrose 1

A

Anonymous

Re: Certificate of Conformation for Peugeot RCZ fo import to

I'd suggest contacting Peugeot UK customer care directly, it's who your dealer would probably contact anyway. It would be great if your old dealer could be a little more helpful towards a customer but I guess dealers are set up to sell UK spec cars to UK customers so you're taking the dealer out of their comfort zone asking for this. I don't mean to make excuses for them but it's probably just easier if you go to the horses mouth yourself.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

Re: Certificate of Conformation for Peugeot RCZ fo import to

Had the same problem taking car for import to Spain. Phone Yvonne Campbell at Peugeot 0845 2001234. She is very helpful. Cost £80. There are other websites on the Internet.