What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Central LED display

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I have a Mk2 GT200 with an RT6 Nav unit.

I have been looking at the owners manual, and it shows on the central LED display - the large version, exactly what I have displayed on mine, except above the orange horizontal line 2/3rds from the bottom, there is a "indication of gear change". It's says this is for the manual (mine) gearbox, and is different for the automatic.
The owners handbook has an astrix against this which says "according to engine" (for those of you with a handbook, this is on page 23.

It doesn't expand on "according to engine", and I assumed it meant that it would show a suggested gear change at a time suitable for the engines BHP.

I don't have this gear indication on my display, and can't find a way to get it. I do get the speed limiter and cruise control displays above this line, which are also shown on page 23, but I don't have the little box on the right of this section with the gear indication.

I know this is not the end of the world, but I wondered if anyone else with the same car does have this gear indication, or does anyone know how to get this displayed?

:helpme:

Abzynthe

Reaction score
The only engine that doesn't have it is the THP200. All other manual versions have it.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Thanks Abz. If it's not supposed to be there, I don't have a problem :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

My THP200 has the gear change indication.

Cheers
Nick

A

Anonymous

Can't vouch that the display is exactly the same so may still be different between our models, mine is a 2015 red carbon thp200 I can snap a photo if you want for comparison. It definitely indicates gears shift as it keeps whinging for me to use 5th at about 33 miles per hour.

Cheers
Nick

2retro

Reaction score
I like to set mine to full screen for the full F1 Car style gear change indicators! :roll:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Think I might have a word next time it goes in for anything. It will probably be its summer safety check (part of the service plan) I'll ask if it's possible to get the software checked/upgraded. I don't see why they couldn't do it if the 2015 200 has it. As far as I can see, the difference between that model and mine is more cosmetic than anything else, but I'm sure my dealership will come up with a reason why it can't be done.

Thanks for the replies though :clap:

Anyone else got a 2013 GT200 Manual? What does yours show :?:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi are you scrolling through the display options with the button on the end of the wiper stalk?
This should bring up the display your looking for.
Obviously the gear change icon only appears when driving!

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Yeah, scrolled through every option. About the only thing I can't get is the gear change thingy. But hey, having read about some of the problems there are out there, it's really not an issue.

It was just something I was reading in the manual, and thought it looked pretty cool, and I just wondered what I was doing wrong cos mine didn't do it.

If I can get it sorted :thumbup: if not :thumbup:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
On the screen with the digital speedo there is a line a quarter way down and just above this you get an arrow and the recommended gear change number quite small and nothing special really.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I get the digital speedo, and I get the Orange line, but nothing above it :(

Such is life :eusa-think: