What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Car Cover?

A

Anonymous

Sorry for raising yet another issue. This seems to have been debated but various ideas – no solutions as yet?

Car Covers.

I am sure a lot of buyers of the RCZ are unable to garage their pride and joy and need to use there car everyday. The need to cover it as winter approaches is paramount .

However, have forum members found that the car cover people on the web do not have the size or nothing comparable.
I thought about just getting a window cape cover for the top, and not the body- because I hate scraping the windows – I measured up, submitted to the www.thecovercompany.co.uk and they have advised £53.00 plus P&P. It is an Artic top cover but in spite of measurements will be baggy on the roof making it look crumpled?

So I am not sure? Worth purchasing or have forum members found a solution – the cover will need to come ‘off and on’ on a daily basis? The cover needs to be heavy duty???
Any solutions out there?

A

Anonymous

Hi There,

Apologies for this belated response, but I thought I would give you the benefit of my experience, trying to get hold of a suitable cover for an RCZ.
I was looking for an Interior cover for my RCZ, and after a lot of searching found the Company, Cover-Zone on the Web.
I contacted them, (Mr Lee Franklin), and found them to be most helpful. Although an actual RCZ cover was not yet available, I was offered on a Sale or Return basis , a near as dammit cover, which I accepted, and was found to do the job admirably.
Why not give it a viewing or E mail [email protected], I'm sure you be accomodated accordingly.

mevans