What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

car cover

Dell

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good outdoor cover that is not too expensive?

Flanners

Reaction score
Personally I would not ever cover a car outside unless it was no other choice than parking under trees/with bird shit etc....

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Well I have looked at many covers for the RCZs and found a good fit and not ott on price and I passed the info on to some RCZers on the RCZ UK Facebook group and all very happy I have had one on mine for four years and no issues and I know that the other RCZers using them for about the same time I did buy a couple of spares but not had to use them yet... Will send you the link if you want... Cotton lining and 100% all weather sun ☀ rain ☔ and snow 🌨

Dell

Reaction score
Well I have looked at many covers for the RCZs and found a good fit and not ott on price and I passed the info on to some RCZers on the RCZ UK Facebook group and all very happy I have had one on mine for four years and no issues and I know that the other RCZers using them for about the same time I did buy a couple of spares but not had to use them yet... Will send you the link if you want... Cotton lining and 100% all weather sun ☀ rain ☔ and snow 🌨
Please send me the link. Thanks