What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

can you fit 4 adults in an RCZ

A

Anonymous

No chance! I had my fifteen year old son in the back for about ten minutes and he could barley walk when he managed to extricate himself. :lol:

RCZ1

Reaction score
When I have to squeeze myself into the back of the RCZ to clean and protect my leather, its almost impossible for me to get out. I'm quite tall for a woman and there's so little room, you can't manoeuvre your legs to get back out again :lol:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
When I have to squeeze myself into the back of the RCZ to clean and protect my leather, its almost impossible for me to get out. I'm quite tall for a woman and there's so little room, you can't manoeuvre your legs to get back out again :lol:

My wife managed to get in the back a couple of weeks ago and we had a real laugh trying to get her back out. She is only 5ft 3" and 8 1/2 stone so I think Vass has no chance.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

FGRob

Reaction score
RCZ1 said:
When I have to squeeze myself into the back of the RCZ to clean and protect my leather,
OK - Hmmmmm - what do you do with the seats then :thumbup: :wave: :crazy: :crazy: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Hell, I didnt realise there was a rear seat arrangement in the RCZ; I thought it was a low level, leather covered parcel shelf. (The things you learn ).

VASS

Reaction score
Success !!!

A

Anonymous

LOL. There is a funny vid on you tube soomewhere with 4 adults in the RCZ :clap:

RCZ1

Reaction score
FGRob said:
RCZ1 said:
When I have to squeeze myself into the back of the RCZ to clean and protect my leather,
OK - Hmmmmm - what do you do with the seats then :thumbup: :wave: :crazy: :crazy: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't mind me.................... it's just a little leather fetish that I have going ...
Have to make sure that the leather thigh length boots and basque are well protected :ugeek: :shock: :lol:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Don't mind me.................... it's just a little leather fetish that I have going ...
Have to make sure that the leather thigh length boots and basque are well protected :ugeek: :shock: :lol:

Oh God! I'm now going to lie down in a dark room and think about that.
:eusa-think: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hart said:
RCZ1 said:

Here's something else to think about - I wear them whilst detailing the car ;)

Joske

Reaction score
Sint-Huibrechts-Hern - Limburg - Flanders
RCZ1 said:
Hart said:
RCZ1 said:

Hmmmmmmmm, mental image... :eusa-whistle: :eusa-whistle:

FGRob

Reaction score
RCZ1 said:
Hart said:
RCZ1 said:

Now come on, you know your should not use leather to dry your car - it will cause swirls :eek: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

who cares about the other 3 adults, they can walk. as long as your in your RCZ thats all that matters.

A

Anonymous

Only if two of them are on their way to appear in a Circus Act with 5 friends and Snow White!

A

Anonymous

@RCZ1, detailing in leather thigh length boots?????? You know the rules.....pics or it didnt happen ;)