What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Cabin light

A

Anonymous

Anyone knows how to get to the bulbs in the cabin light ?

I want to change the standard T10 bulbs with SMD leds, but I cant seem to get the cover off ?

A

Anonymous

If you look at the light you can see two small squares and in there is a metal clip. Using a flat screw driver go between the plastic and the roof trim and push the clip towards the back of the car and pull the trim down and the light out. THIS WILL BE VERY TIGHT

Paul141

A

Anonymous

nicksta2011 said:
Anyone knows how to get to the bulbs in the cabin light ?

I want to change the standard T10 bulbs with SMD leds, but I cant seem to get the cover off ?

your a led nut job :beer: :)

A

Anonymous

Sorry lads and lasses, but I posted the method directly as I got it from my contact at the dealer, without trying it myself on mine :crazy:
:thumbdown: its not just as he said and I need to consult with him.
The whole black cover does come down away from the roof trim by sliding a flat blade between it and the roof trim, :thumbup: but from then on :thumbdown: :wtf:

Leave it with me, unless you guys get a result :eusa-think: :clap: :dance: if you do please post

Paul 141
:beer:

A

Anonymous

WORKED :D

You have to push the screwdriver only between the plastic and the metal plate, NOT behind the metal plate,

I used 2 small flat screwdrivers,

Now I got NICE UV smd led bulbs :beer:

A

Anonymous

can you post a piccy as I am still a little :eusa-think: :wtf:

Paul141
:beer: