What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

cabin heater

lekserok

Reaction score
Is it difficult to clean the cabin heater? How do I take it out of the car? Does anyone have experience? It heats me up very badly. I have a peugeot rcz 200hp year 2011

Pedro

Reaction score
You mean the Heater Matrix if its not working it possibly beyond repair you can clean them out but its under the dash on the passenger side behind the glove box so the unit needs to be removed

Mikefranky

Reaction score
Is it difficult to clean the cabin heater? How do I take it out of the car? Does anyone have experience? It heats me up very badly. I have a peugeot rcz 200hp year 2011
I’m having same trouble with mine
I have great Aircon nice n cold but turning up the heat to Hi it’s only Luke warm from what I can gather it’s a new Martix on the cards looking @ebay they roughly £50 mark

lekserok

Reaction score
Can anyone send me a picture of where the heater is located. Is it difficult to remove and clean

Pedro

Reaction score
Can anyone send me a picture of where the heater is located. Is it difficult to remove and clean
The diags for the location are on the site in previous posts I posted one & another ember did the same check for heater issues in the reference columns

lekserok

Reaction score
I wonder if you can drain the water from the pipe before you disconnect the matrix

Pedro

Reaction score
You need to drain the coolant but have to drain the Matrix from the inside of car use old towels or cloths to catch any coolant spill as its bad for carpets etc