What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

cabin air pollen filters where are they ?

A

Anonymous

Hi all

Anyone know were the cabin air /pollen filter is located on the RCZ THP 156 /200 i can not find it just wanted to see if it had been replace at service any help or pics would help have looked on youtube at the 308 clips but it is not in same place ? :helpme:

A

Anonymous

its under the cover between the engine bay and the wipers, I think. PM me and I can ask for you.

A

Anonymous

I was told when I had mine changed that they were further into the passenger cabin than the air filter is (essentially behind the steering column but accessed from the engine bay). Apparently a bit of a pig to change.

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
paul141 said:
its under the cover between the engine bay and the wipers, I think. PM me and I can ask for you.

That's the air filter, not the pollen filter.

No air filter is at front of engine bay, pollen is at rear, near to passenger compartment.

A

Anonymous

IN ENGINE BAY, against the bulkhead, NOT under the plastic wiper motor cover.

Feel in here, there is a fabric cover held in place with plastic push on/turn clips, remove the fabric cover, pull down the plastic pollen filter cover to reveal the filter.
Peel the bottom of the filter carefully off 1st and then pull out, take care it will be sharp on the edges.

Attachments

• IMAG0005.jpg
    IMAG0005.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 5,367