What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

BUY-GROUP for NG4 WIPCOM 3D 2011/2012 MAPS----10 €

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Hi,

I bought the maps 2011/2012 for 3D wipcom ... and nothing that you read around it's true... DO NOT NEED CODE AND MAY BE INSTALLED IN ANY WIPCOM 3D. To amortize the cost I thought about doing a group purchase.

For those interested these are the "rules":

1 - The maps cost 10 € for each user.
2 - The purchasing group is close to 10 users + 5 reserve
3 - Who is interested can issue a credit of 10 € PAYPAL email address: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (as an "object" the payment MAPS WIPCOM and enter your user name on this forum)
4 - When the group reaches 10 members, the maps will be placed on a web site with private access so you can download High Speed.

contact me in PM for the paypal email

thanks!

A

Anonymous

This sounds a good idea, but most of us already have that version installed already. Certainly food for thought for later versions,

A

Anonymous

it's impossible...this maps are new...the installed version is 2009/2010 like eyetiepie said...but some of the newest have the 2010/2011....but not the 2011/2012

A

Anonymous

Hey

You paid €20 just like I did and you're selling 10 €10 places for a group buy. Wish I'd've throught of it first.

Message me and you can have it for FREE!!

Keiran

A

Anonymous

i bought the original!!! from NAVTEQ site!!!! and also i paid 20€ for have it on internet ready to share for make a buy-group ( i'm not able to divide the dvds in parts ) for amortized my cost!!!!!!! you're an idiot...that talk without know

A

Anonymous

Hi to all,

This Buy Group was made by me at the forum gpsunderground.com I know that usually its not legal posting links to other forums, but this is just to make all believe that:
http://link/removed

Petrinho was one of the members, and i dont approve to do illegal profits with it. So to avoid this type of scamming. When all members download the files i´ll upload it to free download servers for free to everyone that want it.

You´re advised. Anyone who wants links check the forum next days and of course copy links freely to this forum an their members!!!

Greetings and big sharing for everyone!

(Of course, i´ve blocked all the files from my premium servers that Petrinho are sharing. Sorry)

A

Anonymous

This is all way beyond my technical understanding. Not quite sure who is saying what, however I suspect that there is a disagreement brewing here.

A

Anonymous

i paid because i'm not able to divide the 2 dvd's in parts...and because i want to make a buy-group for AMORTIZE my money ( 10€ for 10 users is 100€ and not 190€ that i paid to PEUGEOT reseller!!!! )

i paid juanbad for this work....for the SAME REASON of JUANBAD...only to AMORTIZE

i paid 20€ for have it on internet ready to share for make a buy-group ( i'm not able to divide the dvds in parts )
i paid 20€ for have it on internet ready to share for make a buy-group ( i'm not able to divide the dvds in parts )

if you don't believe me...it's not a problem...close this thread!!!!

my intention was only to HELP other users that can't pay 190€...

and my dear JUANBAD I'VE NOT SHARING ANYTHING FROM YOUR SERVER!!!!!!!!!

A

Anonymous

Another PROOF. Petrinho is claiming the payment he sent me from PAYPAL:

-----------------------------------
Transaction Details
-----------------------------------

Buyer Name: Emilio Petrangeli
Buyer Email: emilio.petrangeli @ *****.com
Transaction ID: 6K114497EK4994***

Date of transaction: 10 Mar 2012
Transaction amount: € 20.82
Your transaction ID: 7E453825CJ4745***
Case Number: PP-001-703-006-***

Disputed amount: € -20.82-The disputed amount has been deducted
temporarily from your account until the dispute is resolved.

He said i block access to my server... but he already download files from :

Good job Petrinho! Next year of course you ´ll never be part of my group.

Ill be back to post free links in next days.

Greetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.