What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Bumpy ride

courier

Reaction score
Hi Bertie99. I'm new here. Had my 200 just over a week now and find the same. I know the ride is hard but mine sounds and feels as if it's bumping on all but smoothest roads. Did you have yours checked or are you just living with it

Pedro

Reaction score
My 200 had its MOT 2 weeks ago flagged up play in drop links I knew it was clunking on the offside changed both & no more knock knock but the suspension on the 200 & R is as hard as nails that's why they take corners like shit stuck to a blanket😆

courier

Reaction score
I've just had mine into Peugeot for oil service and check and they can't find anything. Mechanic took it out and said everything was as it should be so I'm ok with that. Tbh, got a twelve month warranty so should be ok if something comes up.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
I’ve changed to the Bilstein b14 coilovers they make a massive difference especially to rebound damping they’re height adjustable and figment is across the whole RCZ range even the R, well worth the investment 👍