What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

bumper rubbing strips

A

Anonymous

ony one had the bumper rubbing strips fitted, if so are you happy with them and any pics ?

A

Anonymous

Yes i had them put on there about 45 quid and were put on by dealer they are quite a thick clear silicone sticker about 2/ 3 mm thick they are on the front and back have been on for about three months now and are still ok we have a a lot of rain and snow hear in uk and have wash car a few time and they are still stuck on ok . have a look on this site they will show you what they are like
http://peugeot-rcz.sgpetch.co.uk

Bumper+Rubbing+Strips/ 46 quid on there site
hope this helps

A

Anonymous

Honestly they look ok on my blue car they are styled and shaped as if they where a factory fit and not a addon aftermarket universal product . Look at it this way if you scrap or scuff a carpark wall post ect (hope not to0 ) it will cost you a lot more than 40 quid to get it resprayed the strips will match any colour car as they are clear Bee don't think that they make the car look ugly not that the car is ugly she is a Stunner . So yes if you are worried that you may lightly knock scrap a post /wall i would get them.