What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Broadspeed Ltd

FGRob

Reaction score
As anyone brought from Broadspeed as are claiming a big reduction on 2009 yes that's right 2009 RCZ's :lol: :lol:

Nice scam - charging £90 just for them to arrange for you to talk to a dealer which they had supposedly pre-arranged a deal for you, they are currently listing 16 cars on fleebay with 0 feedback - I bet Peugeot are none to pleased.

Rob :roll:

A

Anonymous

Iv seem them on eBay they are listing about 12 RCZ's :wtf:

A

Anonymous

Ive seen them on Ebay too - Dont know how they can be selling 2009 models of the RCZ :wtf:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
deano said:
Ive seen them on Ebay too - Dont know how they can be selling 2009 models of the RCZ :wtf:

Are they brand new or so they have some mileage on them?
Doesnt make it clear on the site but does state they are 2009 models. Thought the RCZ was launched in 2010! :wtf:

A

Anonymous

Broadspeed isnt a scam. I have brought 3 cars from them. they buy in bulk so they get discounts, then you get the discount :dance:

FGRob

Reaction score
They would be more believable if they got their facts right - 2009 RCZ, :roll: but I'm still not convinced they will be able to discount as much as they claim due to the way Peugeot have gone to market with the car.

Rob

A

Anonymous

They buy from Peugeot Fleet in huge numbers (1000s) at a time. the Only down side is you are technically the first owner. (first being Peugeot fleet) Although come resale time, the buyer will see it was owned by Peugeot, and it doesn't matter (which it doesn't)
The biggest saving I got was for a peugeot 5008 fully loaded 156 THP exclusive. Over £4000 off :dance: :dance: :dance:

FGRob

Reaction score
JOAKES said:
The biggest saving I got was for a peugeot 5008 fully loaded 156 THP exclusive. Over £4000 off :dance: :dance: :dance:
Very good, so how much did you get off when you brought your RCZ.

A

Anonymous

Sad to say I havent ordered one yet, but i will and at the moment, broadspeed say they can give £500 off. Give it time and the amount will change, and the quotes are very accurate :thumbup:
Dont worry I'm gonna orda a THP 200 GT fully loaded (integral leather, sat nav ect) :D

FGRob

Reaction score
JOAKES said:
Sad to say I havent ordered one yet, but i will and at the moment, broadspeed say they can give £500 off. Give it time and the amount will change, and the quotes are very accurate :thumbup:
Dont worry I'm gonna orda a THP 200 GT fully loaded (integral leather, sat nav ect) :D
Great - keep us up-dated how you get on with them, it would be nice to pass on your experience to other potential members.

Rob.

A

Anonymous

Dont quote me on this but i think the deilvery time is less as you are buying from peugrot fllet not peuget dealers. Obviously depends if you have options or not. On the 5008 i had every option and it took 10 weeks

A

Anonymous

JOAKES said:
Dont quote me on this but i think the deilvery time is less as you are buying from peugrot fllet not peuget dealers. Obviously depends if you have options or not. On the 5008 i had every option and it took 10 weeks

10 weeks is the standard lead time for a factory order 5008 with whatever options you want. Sometimes some options can cause a delay e.g pearl white paint on RCZ's.