What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

British Summer Time

A

Anonymous

Hi Guys,

Noticed on the Board Index Page that the Clock has not been put forward the require 1 hour ! ! Day & date is correct though.

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

FGRob

Reaction score
You need to do that yourself, if you go into your "user control panel" tab to board preferences which then opens up "Edit Global Setting, page down and you will see Summer time - click yes and save - that should be it.

Thanks
Rob

A

Anonymous

Thanks Rob...........................All OK & firing on all 4 cyclinders.

Mal

RCZ1

Reaction score
Re: British Summer Time / End of British Summer Time

For those who are not aware you need to change your settings in the " user control panel" to show the correct time on the forum now that British Summer Time has ended.

You need to do that yourself, if you go into your "user control panel" tab to board preferences which then opens up "Edit Global Setting, page down and you will see Summer time - click No and save - that should be it.

A

Anonymous

FGRob said:
You need to do that yourself, if you go into your "user control panel" tab to board preferences which then opens up "Edit Global Setting, page down and you will see Summer time - click yes and save - that should be it.

RCZ1 said:
You need to do that yourself, if you go into your "user control panel" tab to board preferences which then opens up "Edit Global Setting, page down and you will see Summer time - click No and save - that should be it.

Eh :eusa-think:
This time thing is causing deja vu posts ;)

Haven't changed my time yet, although one of the above posts has got to wrong (I've bolded the appropriate part).

Right, I'm off to turn back time.
You'd think someone would make a song out of that

RCZ1

Reaction score
The first post by Rob is the instructions for when the clocks Go forward

The second post by me ( which I did copy from Rob's original post ) is what to do when the clocks Go back

Didn't mean to confuse anyone :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

I think Rob's Post was informing Members how to move the clocks FORWARD.

RCZ's Post is informing Members how to move the clocks BACKWARD.

Whew, it's hard work this Clock business. Feels like it comes round every sort of six months or so.
You'd think they'd just move them forward a couple of hours so that it's nice, light and bright 'til about 2000 hours every night in the Winter.
I'd vote for it :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

wrong time ?

the forums clock needs moving back an hour ?

A

Anonymous

Re: wrong time ?

You fix that yourself bee, in your control panel........

A

Anonymous

Re: wrong time ?

must bee thick cannot find a way to change it.

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Just a reminder to change the forum clock to BST by going into your User settings :)

Thanks for the reminder....aaaaaaand...done!