What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Brakes

77minty77

Reaction score
Looking into upgraded pads and disc's on the RCZ. 2013 HDI. Has any one any experience with aftermarket pads & disc's ?
Half looking at EBC for pads, but want some sort of drilled, grooved or slotted disc that EBC don't seem to do.
Thanks,
Mark.

77minty77

Reaction score
How can I tell if my car is a GT or Sport ? Seems to be different sized breaks on both ?
GT has 340mm disc's, Sport is 302mm.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Have you got leather seats. And what size is your steering wheel.
What size wheels do you have

77minty77

Reaction score
Had a look on the tax book, doesn't say, it's an Irish car, our tax books are different to UK ones .
Will have measure disc's I think.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
GT has small steering wheel and leather seats 19"wheels
Sport has cloth seats and 18"wheels
If you can post some photos of your RCZ would also help.

Pedro

Reaction score
Had a look on the tax book, doesn't say, it's an Irish car, our tax books are different to UK ones .
Will have measure disc's I think.
Check your insurance policy it must state the make & model & variant 156-200 "R" Gt Sport HDI etc Alternately check when it was first registered

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
How can I tell if my car is a GT or Sport ? Seems to be different sized breaks on both ?
GT has 340mm disc's, Sport is 302mm.
I’m sure the sport came with 340mm as standard even though it’s the entry level GT spec doesn’t include brake rotor size it’s more about interior and wheel size.

77minty77

Reaction score
Goin too measure disc's tomorrow to make sure, will be sure too keep everyone posted on disc size, and car spec , in case anyone else plans on a brake update on their machines .