What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Brake Problems

study

Reaction score
Hi New to here Needing Urgent help . Ive got RCZ GT (156) 2011, My brake pedal just went to floor , no warning , no brakes,
changed Master Cylinder, ABS Pump, Servo, Bled manually, and computer Bled.
Help what next my mechanic is ready to give up..............

Pedro

Reaction score
No pressure could mean a combination of issues Air in the whole system no pressure from the servo faulty leaking brake callipers which are sucking in air master cylinder leaks or seals blown getting air bypass into the system
Assuming you used new parts & you have covered most of these pointers I would backtrack to see if everything is fitted correctly as even a bad brake union will cause pressure loss at the pedal

study

Reaction score
No pressure could mean a combination of issues Air in the whole system no pressure from the servo faulty leaking brake callipers which are sucking in air master cylinder leaks or seals blown getting air bypass into the system
Assuming you used new parts & you have covered most of these pointers I would backtrack to see if everything is fitted correctly as even a bad brake union will cause pressure loss at the pedal
Hiya tried all that .... anymore ideas Thanks x

Pedro

Reaction score
Just a long shot but a mate of mine had same problem few years back I suspected his servo was goosed so I changed that twice as he used second hand parts once that was done there was still only low pressure then I suspected it was the master eventually after trial & error I found the piston in the bore of the master cylinder was sticking so when you bled the brakes it appeared the pressure was ok but as soon as I sealed the brake system after bleeding & tried the brakes the pedal went to the floor we we ended up getting a new cylinder so problem solved