What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Body transfers

A

Anonymous

Has anyone on this forum ordered their RCZ with body transfers? Looking thru the member's pictures I don't think I've seen one yet with this. Personally I don't think the RCZ needs this, it's a little bit tacky for my tastes... I'm just wondering what everyone else thinks tho (and if you have ordered your RCZ with body transfers please don't take offence at my 'tacky' comment - it's just a personal preference!). :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

I had pondered over whether to get them or not, hailing from the era of Starsky and Hutch with the big red Torino/white slash :oops: but my dealer said he thought they were OTT so I quietly kept my thoughts to myself :lol: :lol: :lol: even though they looked quite discrete in the brochure. Another reason for NOT ordering them was that on the price list it said they could add quite a while to delivery dates (even though they're supposed to be added by the dealer, not the factory) so I didn't want any delays.

A

Anonymous

Good point - it does mention they can add to delivery - probably a good reason why I've seen no member's pictures with them... :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

since launch the body transfers have not been available until january 2011 production...thats why no one has seen them on a car outside of the configurator.

Marcus

A

Anonymous

RCZGT200 said:
since launch the body transfers have not been available until january 2011 production...thats why no one has seen them on a car outside of the configurator.

Marcus

Oh I see... thanks for the info! :thumbup: