What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

body decals

lionhart

Reaction score
first one i have seen with the originall peugeot stripe's :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Me either... It's just that front stripe... Gimp mask springs to mind...

A

Anonymous

Yeah sorry I don't like to be negative (if I can help it), but it's not doing a lot for me.

A

Anonymous

I have to agree with the above, not doing it for me, I think I may be in the minority here however, I quite like the black mesh grille in the feline pack, it seems to reduce the "gaping mouth" look a little.

A

Anonymous

lateral decays...maybe. Frontal one is very agressive so you have to like it a lot to glue it on your car...

I'm in for a frontal grill too but there is none in Spain ATM

A

Anonymous

I emailed my dealer. Let's give him a chance xD

Thanks for the link

RCZ1

Reaction score
That's not your is it? I've never seen a RCZ with the original stripes that Peugeot offered from the start. Quite like the way it accentuates the rear haunch.

A

Anonymous

lionhart said:
first one i have seen with the originall peugeot stripe's :eusa-think:

WHATS NOT TO LIKE...........???
I love its very nice and its original :cool: i like that much it even makes me like the black wing mirrors and wheels of which ordinarly i dislike.It adds the fun factor to the look of the rcz.this rcz wont appeal to most on here........ age concern and all that :lol:The black arches look great as well :cool: :cool:

A

Anonymous

Hang on a minute Jassy, dont dis the black mirrors and calipers ! :p

A

Anonymous

H12RPO said:
Hang on a minute Jassy, dont dis the black mirrors and calipers ! :p

each to there own H :lol: but i genuinely love that rcz its cool and it wont be cheap either £30,000 easily if its a diesel or 200gt its got pearl paint vision pack no doubt satnav..............fully loaded :cool: a lot of dosh for peugeot though :wtf:

A

Anonymous

Double stripes.

A

Anonymous

MK81 said:
Double stripes.

STUPID LOOKING :thumbdown: Much prefer the pearl rcz stripes with the full black co-ordination going on and those 18" look dwarfed by the body bulk of the rcz as well

A

Anonymous

No side decals ? Not to my taste. Think that it may possibly look better with side to either contrast or match