What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

BMW M235i

A

Anonymous

Well my RCZ and me have parted ways now and has been replaced by the BMW M235i

Received it on Thursday and managed to get a photo of it after washing it before any chance of rain could ruin it being clean.

It is Melbourne Red Metallic Paint with Black Dakota Leather interior

Option wise I have the following
Sport Automatic Gearbox
Professional Navigation Package
Driver Comfort Package
Visibility Package
Adaptive Sport Suspension
Speed limit Display
Harmon Karmon Speaker System (12 Speaker)
Front Heated Seats
Electric Seats
Lumber Support

Tomas_90

Reaction score
Looks great :thumbup: I wouldn't mind having one of those either!

A

Anonymous

BMW's... :eusa-think: They do all blend into each other :eusa-think: its a company car l hope "SO...like most"...As thats how its looked Upon

Would rather have something more individulistic...Sorry...Coming from Jassy

l DONT CARE HOW FAST IT IS....in a straight line :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow:

Did you buy this car with your own hard earned :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

I can understand that it is pretty hard to be unique with unless you got bonkers with the accessories from the dealership which insurance would have had a heart attack if I did that again.

That is why I picked a red one you do not see that many red BMW's.

nope its not a company car its a personal car.

also cheers Tomas_90

A

Anonymous

You won got ur's first looks very similar to my old 335i. Mine was crimson red for the same reason as u it's a rarer colour but it's stunning in red and goes like stink and sounds amazing. Why would anybody buy a 4 series. Enjoy and there great fun in the wet love having the arse out in the corners. Only one turbo on the new ones correct the old twin turbo ones where unreliable.

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
You won got ur's first looks very similar to my old 335i. Mine was crimson red for the same reason as u it's a rarer colour but it's stunning in red and goes like stink and sounds amazing. Why would anybody buy a 4 series. Enjoy and there great fun in the wet love having the arse out in the corners. Only one turbo on the new ones correct the old twin turbo ones where unreliable.

Thank you I am definitely not regretting the colour choice it just suits the car really nicely in my opinion :)

I totally agree I could not justify the £8,000 price difference between them just for a slightly nicer looking interior and having a car that is too large in my opinion, I figured I could get a larger engined car and more kit on the 2 rather than less kit and smaller engine in the 4.

Not sure if I am brave enough to do that just let haha and correct its a single turbo unit rather than the twin turbo unit, definitely cannot tell its turbo charged it feels naturally aspirated to me.

A

Anonymous

Congrats on an awesome car! Some seriously favorable reviews coming from all over the wold. One of the best handling BMW's ever produced!

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
BMW's... :eusa-think: They do all blend into each other :eusa-think: its a company car l hope "SO...like most"...As thats how its looked Upon

l DONT CARE HOW FAST IT IS....in a straight line :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow:

Coming from someone buying an A3 with a 4 pipe conversion?

Edit: was a tongue in cheek comment, not looking for a fight

A

Anonymous

MaX83 said:
jassyo06 said:

I would say that argument can be thrown at all German manufacturers to be honest and i am the same not looking for a fight I do like the Audi S3 very nice car and make a nice noise and probably a lot more usable than mine when the bad weather comes.

also thanks Max I appreciate it and so far I would say I have no negatives about the car maybe could do with a bigger fuel tank but that is me nit picking and if I was after range etc I should not have bought a 6 cylinder :)

but there it pretty much does everything well or amazingly well.

A

Anonymous

MaX83 said:
jassyo06 said:

BMW'S are nice and very well engineered :thumbup: but not to my taste especially the interiors, l prefer the more modern looking Audi A3 with a double pipe conversion... :lol each to their own