What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Bluetooth problems

A

Anonymous

I have the RCZ GT, love it but a couple of things annoy me to do with the bluetooth connectivity.
1) When i first get in to the car and my samsung chat mobile phone automatically connects, if i try and make a phone call , the very first call i try to make freezes the system, then it wont allow me to hang up so i end up having to hang up using the phone.
2) sometimes if someone is calling me they dont get through even though I am not on the phone at the time they are trying to get through to me.
3)call list sometimes shows and only once has it let me access it, mainly never shows or shows kind of greyed out.

I took it back to Peugeot and they reckon a faulty bluetooth unit but they have never done one before and i dont want them stripping all the car down and inevitably leaving screws out here and there , rattles etc..

I cant find anything consistent that could be causing the problem, the only thing to add is that I always leave my usb stick in the car for my music..has anyone ever had these problems ?????? maybe it is a faulty unit but im not convinced just yet.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Have you tried another phone in the car? It may be your phone - just a thought to rule out the obvious.

A call may not get through to you if you are in a bad signal area - might be one explanation.

A

Anonymous

I am on my second samsung phone since buying the RCZ but still same problem as previous phone..
I tend to have 4 / 5 bars most of the time when on my travels so I dont think it is a poor signal problem...thanks for the suggestions though..

A

Anonymous

kailuca said:
I am on my second samsung phone since buying the RCZ but still same problem as previous phone..
I tend to have 4 / 5 bars most of the time when on my travels so I dont think it is a poor signal problem...thanks for the suggestions though..

HTC for my sins, and I absolutely love the way the tooth works and I have drove some and tried many including TomTom link to phone (I found useless)
and it picks up two phones at the same time and works !! (mind I dont think it could do two calls... LOL)

Paul141

A

Anonymous

Zero issues with an old iPhone 3GS. Calls, contact details, streaming music etc all without hitch. Its a great BT system in the RCZ!