What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Bluetooth Issues

A

Anonymous

Hi

On my stereo I have major issues with my bluetooth, it disconnects from phones all the time, won't connect and it's got to the point where it has frozen all the instruments on my car that I've had to drive straight to Peugeot for them to disconnect the battery and then reset it. When it freezes the stereo won't function at all and stays on even when the car is turned off at the ignition. I no longer use it incase it freezes, it's been 4 months and still not resolved and they keep saying it is a software fault so has anyone else has these problems with theirs at all?

A

Anonymous

Yep me too... I first thought it was a faulty memory stick. The next morning it's fine again.

Anyone else has the same problem

A

Anonymous

Just had the same problem with mine :-( guess I'll have to take it back in and see if they can sort it.