What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Black Peugeot RCZ GT 2010 2500 miles

A

Anonymous

Had my RCZ two weeks now and still chuffed. My girlfriend has copied me and purchased the white one so the driveway is looking pretty expensive.

Going back in at the weekend to have alloy scuff repaired but apart from that its absolutely immaculate. Only thing I'm gutted at is it doens't have the Xenon lights.

Pics soon hopefully.

Cheers

John - Glasgow

A

Anonymous

JohnBhoy89 said:
Had my RCZ two weeks now and still chuffed. My girlfriend has copied me and purchased the white one so the driveway is looking pretty expensive.

Going back in at the weekend to have alloy scuff repaired but apart from that its absolutely immaculate. Only thing I'm gutted at is it doens't have the Xenon lights.

Pics soon hopefully.

Cheers

John - Glasgow

welcome john i am in cumbernauld :thumbup: yes its a no no in a french car like this...........i leased my car but would have had to wait 3 months for an order with the vision pack on it £600 and i couldnt be without a car for that length of time :cry: so a few of us on this forum have put phillips diamond vision in our cars H7's as well led drls and led foglights and led rear stop/tail bulbs they do make a nice difference to the original oem crap in the rcz :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
.....they do make a nice difference to the original oem crap in the rcz :thumbdown:

I always prefer the originals :thumbup:

It's like Music from the.....pick your era here.....(80s for me).
These originals are far, far better than any attempt to modify / copy by numerous Groups in the Naughties (for example).

Same on a car.....my view, never tamper with the original - after all, it's what drew us all to the car in the first place :thumbup:

I do realise that we are all individuals and have the right to tamper with our cars in whatever which way we like ;)

Now, right turn Clyde :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

Gorwell said:
jassyo06 said:
.....they do make a nice difference to the original oem crap in the rcz :thumbdown:

I always prefer the originals :thumbup:

It's like Music from the.....pick your era here.....(80s for me).
These originals are far, far better than any attempt to modify / copy by numerous Groups in the Naughties (for example).

Same on a car.....my view, never tamper with the original - after all, it's what drew us all to the car in the first place :thumbup:

I do realise that we are all individuals and have the right to tamper with our cars in whatever which way we like ;)

Now, right turn Clyde :eusa-whistle:

Gorwell :) they are far better and by far more expensive than oem bulbs apart from the rear idicators and the high level brakelight the rest is old tech.

£30 rear stop/tail £30 sidelights £30 front foglights,£40 h7's dipped beam i do agree that you can cheap and nasty bulbs that aint as good as the oem bulbs but in this case and others on the forum we have replaced oem bulbs with a higher quality/brighter bulb.you should try :lol: ;)

A

Anonymous

JohnBhoy89 said:

Pics soon hopefully.

Cheers

John - Glasgow

Welcome mate! Nice to see your girlfriend has a bit of sense... Mine is still pushing for a TT... :lol: young and naive.

Make sure u get up some photos!

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the advice on the bulbs, checked them out on ebay and they are a little bit more expensive than I would normally pay but I'll check them out.

Also I'm also still trying to shift my Orange 207 GT. I have LED lights on this that I may transfer over this wekend :eek:

Its also a big shock filling up more often! I used to get 45MPG but now I'm 30MPG. Only 2500 miles so hopefully it still learning! :D

My girlfriend has the xenon lights and she doesn't even appreciate them but my car is in far better condition.

Cheers

J

A

Anonymous

JohnBhoy89 said:
My girlfriend has the xenon lights and she doesn't even appreciate them
Why would she ? Invariably quality is only noticed on the way down. What I mean is that you stop noticing how good your lights are/sound system is, until you are in a car with inferior lights/sound system then you notice the difference :wave:

A

Anonymous

JohnBhoy89 said:
Thanks for the advice on the bulbs, checked them out on ebay and they are a little bit more expensive than I would normally pay but I'll check them out.

Also I'm also still trying to shift my Orange 207 GT. I have LED lights on this that I may transfer over this wekend :eek:

Its also a big shock filling up more often! I used to get 45MPG but now I'm 30MPG. Only 2500 miles so hopefully it still learning! :D

My girlfriend has the xenon lights and she doesn't even appreciate them but my car is in far better condition.

Cheers

J

the ebay bulbs are second rate in quality try HIDS4U OR AUTOBULBS

A

Anonymous

Just did Basingstoke and back in the asphalt , average speed 55mph , distance 136 miles , 48.6 mpg...

Didn't think that was bad for a petrol 200 :D

A

Anonymous

What's that saying...."you may think that , I couldn't possibly comment" :eusa-whistle: