What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Big Brake System for RCZ Front

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
For months I have been looking for a Big Brake System to install on the RCZ. At first I was working with Brembo using my car for development, but then after 5-months they cancelled this development. Tarox has a system but it's expensive and a 10-pot caliper is way too many pistons, also it doesn't look that great (IMO). K-Sport would make a kit but I would have to provide them all the measurements of the brake system in order for them to build it, so not really them developing it. The RCZ Cup car has AP brakes but this is very expensive, although if you plan on tracking the car all the time, then it's the right solution for you.

But now I have located a kit already developed and I just received my system. I will be installing it soon. Then I will have a rear kit made for the all around look (although this is more for aesthetics rather than performance, although a little better braking in the rear will be achieved still). This kit is not cheap but not too expensive either for what it is.

The discs are racing 360mm x 30mm direction cross drilled and vented with 250mm centre aluminium alloy hats. The calipers are 6-pot and made from machined aluminium along with Sport Performance pads. The kit includes braided stainless steel lines as well. I am looking at selling this kit once I have installed mine, and confirmed options and pricing (so stayed tuned for when I do this). Of course I am not saying the factory brakes are not good enough for the street, but for those of you that are wanting better brakes and of course making a better statement with your brakes, then this is the kit for you.

A

Anonymous

WOW That's sound very interesting! You just can't stop to modify it :) So brake only for front ?
Will wait for more information.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
sensen said:
WOW That's sound very interesting! You just can't stop to modify it :) So brake only for front ?
Will wait for more information.

Yep I can't stop, but I will when I have this and a few other things done, just making my car how I want it. As soon as I have these installed on the front, I will then have them develop a rear brake system (I want to be 100% sure of this system before investing more money into the rear, although I am pretty sure it will be great).