What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Better late than never!

A

Anonymous

Got my RCZ early June, here are the pictures of her maiden voyage to the horseshoe pass in Wales.....Long way to go just for a cup of tea! Sorry about the delay in posting them!

A

Anonymous

Late indeed, rjc813 :lol: but at least you posted them :thumbup: . Gorgeous car, gorgeous scenery and very interesting number plate :eusa-think: :D . Hope you're enjoying your car now that you've had it all these months.

A

Anonymous

Hi rjc813,
I can only confirm what BangorRCZ said about the car and scenery, you can't say that it isn't your cup of tea :clap:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Fabulous photos with fantastic scenery and a gorgeous looking RCZ - what more could you want :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

How was it!? always wanted to go to wales for a drive! although the West of Scotland is pretty special!

A

Anonymous

t110jim said:
Same colour as mine looks great also like your parking
:lol: :lol: Very observant of you...I hadn't noticed the white line :oops: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Thanks all....I hadnt noticed the parking either! lol! Oh well, at least no-one was going to open their door on mine with me being over 2 spaces! The roads in Wales are really good driving roads, and driving there from the midlands across country is really worth doing. Just seeing those pictures again reminds me of the day I picked her up when it was lovely and warm! It certainly was my cup of tea, very good pun Peloche!