What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Best sound for RCZ r

Memotapia

Reaction score
Hello friends.
I'm new on this forum.

I have a rcz r for a couple of years, and I am looking for a good sound in its exhaust... it is stock, the idea is only to look for exhaust alternatives (not removing downpipe)

Thx, Guillermo.

AdAds406

Reaction score
I always used Exhausts.UK in Sheffield for custom exhausts. Always specify that it must not sound tinny, like some wretched 1-litre Corsa, it must have a rich bass tone and burble like a Great Unclean One's backside. They've never, ever let me down.

On my 307 Feline 180, I used Donny Pipes. They did an unbelievably good job - except for making it too loud, meaning I needed to also buy a 50 quid mid box to bring the volume down. It was still louder than a shuttle launch after, but totally unbearable without that mid box.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello friends.
I'm new on this forum.

I have a rcz r for a couple of years, and I am looking for a good sound in its exhaust... it is stock, the idea is only to look for exhaust alternatives (not removing downpipe)

Thx, Guillermo.
Hi and welcome, I used STG Performance in Wakefield had a cat back system with quad carbon tips so had a custom back box and centre resonator delete and it sounds superb nice burble with a deep tone, I don’t have an R though 😬