What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Best smelling car cleaning product

A

Anonymous

Just a little bit of fun but I've noticed that all these high quality cleaning products have very pleasant smells. So what's your favourite that you've used smell wise?

RCZ1

Reaction score
Well Dodo Orange Crush is lush and smells of........................... well oranges. It's lovely.

Wolf's Nano Bathe shampoo smells of apples and is very well liked by flies and bugs, judging by the amount that land on my car after I've washed it. Their QD smells of pears too, which is great as well :thumbup:

The worst has to be Iron X which smells of bad eggs and that is kept in the garage. Never makes it into the house :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

All the Dodo Juice stuff smells lovely, think my fave is the tropical mist (?) Quick detailer :Moony:

A

Anonymous

autoglyms rapid detailer smells of bubble gum!!!love it!

samwell

Reaction score
LynseyRCZ said:

Chemical Guys quick detailer smells like bubblegum, I love it!

Also, Bilberry wheel cleaner smells very good (once diluted).

A

Anonymous

samwell said:
LynseyRCZ said:

Chemical Guys quick detailer smells like bubblegum, I love it!

Also, Bilberry wheel cleaner smells very good (once diluted).

I agree, I use the CG quick detailer on my own car and it smells great, seems a strange thing to say and fortunately I have so far avoided licking the bodywork following a quick detailing session. LOL

RCZ1

Reaction score
Which CG quick detailer do you use? I use the Synthetic Quick Detailer but never really noticed that it smells of bubblegum or do you mean V7, which smells of oranges?

I have a California Scent air freshener in my car at the moment, which smells of bubblegum and its gorgeous. The only trouble is it makes me hungry because the smell really gets my gastric juices going :lol:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Which CG quick detailer do you use? I use the Synthetic Quick Detailer but never really noticed that it smells of bubblegum or do you mean V7, which smells of oranges?

I have a California Scent air freshener in my car at the moment, which smells of bubblegum and its gorgeous. The only trouble is it makes me hungry because the smell really gets my gastric juices going :lol:

This one, OK may be not exactly bubble gum but very sweet smelling none the less :eusa-whistle: