What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Best car ever!!!!!

A

Anonymous

Just driven 600 miles in 2 days from Brighton to Nottingham to Stoke to Manchester and then home on a mixture of motorways and country roads.

This is by far the best car i've ever owned!!! I did 4 hours home without stopping and not an ache or numb butt in sight (and im 6ft3). :eek:

It handles so gracefully and the ride is smooth and quiet despite the mahoosive 19" rims. Loads of people staring at me on the motorway and great comments too from the staff at the hotel where I stayed but the best thing of all........

It was 57mpg most of the way up there partly due to 50 mile speed restrictions but I still raised the spoiler to stage 2 loads :lol:

A

Anonymous

The RCZ is a very impressive car and I concur it is the best by far that I have ever owned too. To top it all good fuel consumption as well!!!

A

Anonymous

Here, here...I concur also, well that's when I get to drive it that is. Every time I think "I know, I'll go for a spin in my pug", I go into the garage & .......it's GONE :eek:
She's taken it again :thumbdown: Aparently, if we ever get a divorce (not very likely, we're joined at the hip) she says I can keep everything including the kids, but she will go for custody of the RCZ!!! :eek:

Seriously though, yes they are fabulous. :beer:

RCZ1

Reaction score
MARTHAMAY22 said:
Here, here...I concur also, well that's when I get to drive it that is. Every time I think "I know, I'll go for a spin in my pug", I go into the garage & .......it's GONE :eek:
She's taken it again :thumbdown: Aparently, if we ever get a divorce (not very likely, we're joined at the hip) she says I can keep everything including the kids, but she will go for custody of the RCZ!!! :eek:

Seriously though, yes they are fabulous. :beer:

Too right - nothing comes close to matching the RCZ :thumbup:

And your wife details it too so that seems fair to me :D

A

Anonymous

So it's true then......Women 'DO'stick together :lol:

Considering it's 'me' who is on this forum, my Mrs seems to have nose stuck to any article that you write RCZ1. You've become her 'detailing Guru', & I'm forever hearing "RCZ1 says" this, that & the other! Outside of the family, I've never heard anyones name mentioned so much ..............but keep it up, my cars have never looked so good! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, & I do help with the detailing.....sometimes......if she lets me, but she sneaks round after I've gone, going over what I did. :? Have a good Easter :beer:

RCZ1

Reaction score
MARTHAMAY22 said:
So it's true then......Women 'DO'stick together :lol:

Considering it's 'me' who is on this forum, my Mrs seems to have nose stuck to any article that you write RCZ1. You've become her 'detailing Guru', & I'm forever hearing "RCZ1 says" this, that & the other! Outside of the family, I've never heard anyones name mentioned so much ..............but keep it up, my cars have never looked so good! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, & I do help with the detailing.....sometimes......if she lets me, but she sneaks round after I've gone, going over what I did. :? Have a good Easter :beer:

Cheers Marthamay, hope you are having a good Easter too :beer:

I've been up on the North Yorkshire Moors today and I haven't seen any RCZs. Mine's had a lot of attention though. It's amazing how people don't want to overtake. They just sit behind and ogle my Pearl :dance:
I then like to play the game of lowering and raising the spoiler (automatically) just to see their reaction. :thumbup: