What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Belgium

renegade79

Reaction score
Just back from a long weekend in Belgium and I only seen two rcz's both white and both mk1's. Due to the occassional dabble in some local beer's, it's quite possible the same car I seen twice. :beer:
Little bit disappointed with the figure. Was thinking that the Belgian's would be loyal to the french car maker!!
In fact, I saw an awful lot of Audi's instead. Where's @danro to explain it all to me??? :eusa-think:

DanRo

Reaction score
I was 2 weeks in vacation in Ireland this summer and only saw one RCZ during this two weeks. I suppose there is more then 1 rcz in Ireland :D

There are a lot of Peugeot's in Belgium, but the RCZ is and always will be an exclusive Peugeot.

DanRo

Reaction score
It's a shame you didn't tell me you where coming to Belgium otherwise we could have meet

renegade79

Reaction score
ah yes, i should have. i never thought about that!! i was in brussels for 2 days and then i was in bruges for 2 days. there are both quite different. a lot of french spoken in brussels and then no french spoken in bruges. what part of belgium are you? bruges is quite spectacular, i would definitely make a return visit there!

yes, i see your point about the rarity of the rcz. they are quite rare here in ireland. its likely that there are less than 50 on the entire island.