What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Belgian RCZ nearly there

A

Anonymous

Greetings fellow RCZ addicts!

I took the plunge in January after taking an RCZ for a test drive and yes, I was hooked!
The main purpose of the testdrive was to see if I fitted in a twoseater (I'm 2 m tall) but the 'bumps' provided me with ample headroom.
Needless to say the seat behind me is not really suited to seat anyone...
This will be the first car that I can call my own because up until now I've always driven leasejobs.
The delivery date was initially the 10th of April but apparently I can expect delivery around the 19th of March.
This was a pleasant surprise!

These are my specs:

Pearl white 200 bhp
Original 18" wheels Full Pirit Grey
Black grille
Black mirrors
Vision pack
Hifi pack
Easy motion pack

In short, nearly full spec apart from leather (my wife doesn't like it) and navigation (no real need for it)

The only doubt I have is the colour of the wheels: in the configurator, they appear quite dark (as intended) but on the net, numerous people remarked that they were much lighter in colour.
The dealer assured me it would be fine... wait and see...

Counting the days,
Marc

A

Anonymous

I'm sure that you will love it. If you go for a test drive in an RCZ then, yes, you are hooked. Welcome to the forum and post some pics, when your baby arrives :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Why no 19" option as the rcz body is huge and kinda dwarfs the 18" alloys obviously specced totally different from the uk :eusa-think: what is a easy motion pack :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
what is a easy motion pack :eusa-think:
I have asked the very same question in the past but didn't get a reply. I would still like to know though, not that it really matters, but I'm simply curious.

Joske

Reaction score
Sint-Huibrechts-Hern - Limburg - Flanders
*Pack Easy Motion: Auto lights, auto windscreenwipers, dip down from the rearviewmirrors, follow-me-home and parkassistent in the front. Comes standard with the pack leather and can be chosen as option with the fabric interior.

A

Anonymous

Joske said:
*Pack Easy Motion: Auto lights, auto windscreenwipers, dip down from the rearviewmirrors, follow-me-home and parkassistent in the front. Comes standard with the pack leather and can be chosen as option with the fabric interior.
So presumably you don't have two versions of RCZ ? We have the entry level (Sport) and then the GT variant. Your "easy Motion pack" are standard items on the GT variant.

Joske

Reaction score
Sint-Huibrechts-Hern - Limburg - Flanders
No, we only have the RCZ with in total choice of 5 packs and the personalization options (wheels, mirror color, nav...)
- Pack Leather (always includes pack Easy motion) -> leather + heated seats
- Pack sport -> smaller steeringwheel, shorter shifter (soundbox on petrolversion)
- Pack easy motion
- Pack hifi -> JBL
- Pack vision -> xenon and tire pressure warning

A

Anonymous

Joske explained it all pretty well (for which my thanks). It seems that the UK packs are indeed quite different from the Belgian ones...
The Sports pack is included with the 200 hp version.

I didn't go for the 19" wheels because it enabled me to get the Xenon's :dance: ...
Besides, since the 200 hp is a bit more sporty in the ride it produces, I heard that the 19" would make the ride too harsh, hence the choice for the 18"
Wait and see...

Marc

A

Anonymous

The uk spec is more simple but xenons are a great option but i would still have 19" alloys on the rcz just for a better balance in aesthetics alone.the 18" wheels look like they belong on a matchbox car :shock:

A

Anonymous

It's a rollercoaster ride from now on!
Wednesday a message from the dealer saying something had arrived...
Took a quick peek and even not properly cleaned yet, she did look stunning!
Took care of the insurance and registring and now the delivery is scheduled for Saturday morning!

Counting the hours...

A

Anonymous

Sounds good marc I pick mine up on Friday morning!

Interesting thoughts on the 18" v 19". I know an inch can make a big difference on some cars but haven't seen the 18s on the rcz yet!

A

Anonymous

cb00ppm said:
Interesting thoughts on the 18" v 19". I know an inch can make a big difference on some cars but haven't seen the 18s on the rcz yet!
In my humble opinion. The 19" wheels suit the rcz better and have a more appealing design.

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
cb00ppm said:
In my humble opinion. The 19" wheels suit the rcz better and have a more appealing design.

Fook me Ron you humbley agree with some other point that i have :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
Fook me Ron you humbley agree with some other point that i have :lol: :lol:
I don't expect that it will happen all that often jassy :lol: