What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Beauty in the autumn sun

A

Anonymous

Apart from yesterday's washout weather we've had a lovely few days of autumnal glory so out came the trusty camera. Hope you like. Incidentally, sadly I can't claim that the garden is mine, I just get to work there 3 mornings a week :D

Attachments

• Autumn glory - Copy.JPG
    Autumn glory - Copy.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 1,589
  • autumn glory 2 - Copy.JPG
    autumn glory 2 - Copy.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 1,589
  • autumn glory 3 - Copy.JPG
    autumn glory 3 - Copy.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 1,589
  • autumn glory 4 - Copy.JPG
    autumn glory 4 - Copy.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 1,589
A

Anonymous

Hi BangorRCZ, stunning car, stunning surroundings. The leaves are a pain though, as I have to pluck them off my car daily before leaving the house. :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

:clap: Looking good there BangorRCZ, nicely presented car in great surroundings :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Yes the autumn-colors submit to the beauty of this car ;-)

A

Anonymous

It looks stunning. As I said elsewhere I saw one whizz pass me on Friday. Pics don't do it justice!
Watch it going up that blinkin' Bangor Road!

A

Anonymous

Oakville said:
It looks stunning. As I said elsewhere I saw one whizz pass me on Friday. Pics don't do it justice!
Watch it going up that blinkin' Bangor Road!
What on earth are you doing posting in the middle of the night??? Or was the time of 1.16am actually just after midnight and the clocks were still on BST? Anyhoo, am certainly taking it easy on that manic road with all those crazy people from Bangor :lol: :evil: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Lovely pics - Well Done! :)

PS Mine is filthy after my little 'run' on Sat morning!!!!!

A

Anonymous

Looovely looking car BangorRCZ...

I am currently waiting to order my RCZ (soo many decisions to be made!!),

How do you find the colour combination of the wheels and the body colour? I have only seen the mercury grey in the showroom. I am thinking of either shark grey with midnight silver wheels or mercury grey and midnight silver wheels??

Any thoughts on these combos??

JB

A

Anonymous

jb77 said:
Looovely looking car BangorRCZ...

I am currently waiting to order my RCZ (soo many decisions to be made!!),

How do you find the colour combination of the wheels and the body colour? I have only seen the mercury grey in the showroom. I am thinking of either shark grey with midnight silver wheels or mercury grey and midnight silver wheels??

Any thoughts on these combos??

JB
Hi JB

I LOVE my wheels and they're so easy to keep looking good (although they are only 5 weeks old :lol: ) but I think the car looks fab with any alloys. As for choice of colour I love the mercury but I'm not sure that the shark is hugely popular (haven't checked the poll to corroborate that statement) so perhaps if you go for shark the lighter alloys might be a better choice. I took my Freddie round to show it to my previous dealership and the guys were very complimentary about the wheels.

Good luck :thumbup:

Lorraine

A

Anonymous

Hi BangorRCZ. Thought I would delve back in time to have another look at Freddie. He looks stunning. All I can say is that I think we are pretty smart going for the Mercury. All the colours are nice but mercury does it for me. I think Freddie and Phoebe will be feeling pretty happy with themselves

A

Anonymous

aussiercz said:
Hi BangorRCZ. Thought I would delve back in time to have another look at Freddie. He looks stunning. All I can say is that I think we are pretty smart going for the Mercury. All the colours are nice but mercury does it for me. I think Freddie and Phoebe will be feeling pretty happy with themselves
Hi Aussie...gotta agree, the mercury looks fab in the flesh especially all washed and polished. Phoebe and Freddie can be justifiably proud. Happy motoring :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Lovely car, and in a beautiful part of the world. I miss NI, used to work there a lot , lovely country and lovely people

A

Anonymous

adrian said:
Lovely car, and in a beautiful part of the world. I miss NI, used to work there a lot , lovely country and lovely people
Aw...thanks Adrian. :x