What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Battery -ve terminal.

A

Anonymous

I have just acquired an RCZ GT THP 200 (1st reg July 2010), I find it's manual wanting in several aspects eg.,

(a) how does one get at the -ve terminal, needed to remove any build up on it ? (b) on previous TVR's, Nobles

and a Lotus Exige S I have used a trickle charger daily & successfully when plugged into the lighter socket - is this an OK

practice for the RCZ ? if not how on earth does one get to the to the -ve terminal it is hidden away (boxed)

beneath an assortment of electrical connections that I am loathe to tamper with ? What was a simple task on

previous machines I find as an probable nightly exercise to be too impractical to implement.

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Im not sure how to get to the -ve on the battery. But you wouldnt be able to use the cigarette lighter for the trickle charger as the BSI shuts down after 3 minutes or so of the ignition being turned off so the socket wont be on.