What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Bastuck Exhaust now being sold at RCZ Performance

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
I am now a distributor for Bastuck.

Their systems are complete from the catalytic converter back and everything is made with stainless steel.

You have two choices of either the Double (dual-tip) or the Quattro-E (quad-tip).

The Quattro-E comes with a new rear valance.

You can find more information about Bastuck here:

http://rczperformance.com/Exhaust.html#Bastuck

And you can purchase Bastuck here:

http://shop.rczperformance.com/Bastuck-Exhaust_c6.htm

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks for your support!

A

Anonymous

It possible to buy the quad valance on it's own? If so what would the cost be?

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
A

Anonymous

Hi,

saturday I just installed the Bastuck dual-system.

I want to give you a feedback because there was a problem with the 3 stainless steel clamps:

the first one, near the downpipe, was too large, so we used a 64mm clamp:

The other two were good in dimensions but not enough tough, giving the pipes some little movements. So we used this 72mm clamp near front silencer:

Between front and rear silencers we used 2 of the original Bastuck clamps in the same junction:

Here some images about installation:

Thank you Steve for your service.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Grifter said:
Hi,

saturday I just installed the Bastuck dual-system.

I want to give you a feedback because there was a problem with the 3 stainless steel clamps.

Thank you Steve for your service.

Great photos and glad you are happy with the system, except for the clamp issues you reported, which I will in turn report to Bastuck.

Another international success story (ordered on a Saturday, Shipped on the Monday, Received on the Wednesday).

:thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Here response by Bastuck:

"Good Morning *********!

Thank you for your information about installing the system for a Peugeot RCZ.

Normally you have to make welding points on every tube connection in order to fix the system.

The band clamps are only for making the tubes tight, they are not used for fixing the parts.

But nevertheless your kind of mounting is naturally also a good idea in order to fix the system only with the clamps :eek:))

Have a good week!
"

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Grifter said:
Here response by Bastuck:

"Good Morning *********!

Thank you for your information about installing the system for a Peugeot RCZ.

Normally you have to make welding points on every tube connection in order to fix the system.

The band clamps are only for making the tubes tight, they are not used for fixing the parts.

But nevertheless your kind of mounting is naturally also a good idea in order to fix the system only with the clamps :eek:))

Have a good week!
"

:shock: and thanks for sharing

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
We have added Bastuck's high flow catalytic converter and replacement tube to our site and shop.

The High Flow Catalytic Converter is a direct replacement for the THP156 and THP200 engines and can be used with the factory, Bastuck, or after-market exhaust systems. It is fully EC approved.

The Catalytic Converter Replacement Tube replaces the catalytic converter with a straight through pipe. It is a direct replacement unit so it bolts in replacement of the factory catalytic converter.

For more information:

http://rczperformance.com/Exhaust.html#Bastuck

To purchase:

http://shop.rczperformance.com/Bastuck_c6.htm

As always, if you have any questions please contact us.