What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Bargain.. Pair of genuine xenon lamps, complete!

A

Anonymous

I have a pair of these lamps, they have all the igniter boxes and everything! One has a Mark, you may be able to get it of or just get a lens.... They are like new apart.... You know how much they are don't you guys, and the change the look of the car no end..... Grab yourself a bargain.

David.

A

Anonymous

This post made me smile...

Does it come with a 52" Samsung and trainers in various sizes?
:law-policered:

A

Anonymous

nelliebear said:

Dont understand mate, are you looking for a set, if so I have some. I know the value of them, there may be someone looking for replacements or an upgrade, I know the price of them, yes,

these are complete.

Collection or Post (paypal) fully insured.

Thank you

Dave

A

Anonymous

Daveking said:
nelliebear said:

Dont understand mate, are you looking for a set, if so I have some. I know the value of them, there may be someone looking for replacements or an upgrade, I know the price of them, yes,

these are complete.

Collection or Post (paypal) fully insured.

Thank you

London Riots - looters lots of good stuff on the Internet :law-policered: :)

Dave

A

Anonymous

Haha that was funny and I am sure nelliebear didnt mean to offend, just ranting about what happened to their pride and joy.

So my question is, of course, how much, and how easy are they to fit and does the onboard computer need updating etc?

A

Anonymous

it's cheap if it includes all the bits including washer. what about the auto-levelling bits? how easy are they to fit? are they not in the tyre-well some where?

it's either v cheap or a £500 lemon!!